The Association of Practical and Profssional Ethics accepts Job Postings for publishing on this page. Items should be submitted in email to email@example.com and require a three day lead time for publishing. All items go through an approval process by the Association.
If you are interested in posting a job to the APPE website or listserv, please complete the following instructions:
If you are paying by credit card, you may use our online payment portal. Please, click the here to access our online payment portal.
If you prefer to pay by check or electronic transfer, please send your request to the APPE office by email, fax or mail (see contact information at the bottom of this page.)
Credit card transactions will no longer be handled by phone, fax or mail. Please, use the online payment portal.
All postings should include a publishing start and end date.
Postings for members are free. Postings for non-members are $250.
Please, allow the office three business days to process your request.
Note: During the months of January and February postings may be suspended or delayed, due to preparations for the APPE Annual International Conference. All pending postings will be posted, once the Conference has been completed.
Recent job postings: Updated November 27, 2016
- 11.27.16 Lecturer in Global Ethics, University of Washington, Tacoma
- 11.22.16 Postdoctoral Research Associate Position, Princeton
- 10.26.16 Laurance S. Rockefeller Visiting Professorships for Distinguished Teaching , Princeton
- 10.26.16 Postdoctoral Positions in Values and Public Policy, Princeton
- 10.25.16 Assistant Professor in Business Ethics, Rutgers
- 10.17.16 Raymond C. Baumhart, S.J., Professor of Business Ethics, Loyola University Chicago
- 10.11.16 Fellows-in-Residence Program 2017-2018, Harvard
- 10.11.16 Four Postdoc Fellow in Ethics, Stanford
- 9.21.16 Chair in Ethics and Democratic Values, Richmond University
- 9.13.16 Director, National High School Ethics Bowl
- 9.13.16 Calamos Endowed Chair in Philosophy, IIT
- 8.31.16 Call for Applications, AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellows
- 8.31.16 Tenure Track Assistant Professor Position, Villanova University
- 8.15.16 Research Fellow in Global Terrorism, Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics
- 7.8.16 University Professor and Director, Kegley Institute of Ethics
- 7.5.16 Calamos Endowed Chair in Philosophy, IIT
- 6.19.16 Senior Researcher in Global Terrorism and Collective Responsibility, Delft University
- 6.19.16 PhD Position in Computer Science, Ethics and Security, 3.TU Delft University
- 6.6.16 Postdoctoral Researcher in Information Ethics, University of Oxford