APPE Annual Meeting Sponsorships
Sponsorship at the Association’s International Conference and Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl Championships is an excellent way to inform others about your Institution, Business, Department or Ethics Center. Being a sponsor is an effective way for others to learn about your activities, programs and the progress you are making in advancing ethics training and professional practice. The APPE International Conference is your link to hundreds of institutions and over a thousand individuals across all 50 States and18 foreign countries around the world.
Sponsorship identifies you as a leader in ethics education, research and teaching. Your support helps educate and train the next generation of professionals, scholars, and teachers in ethics. Institutions, corporations, professional associations, centers and individuals may sponsor a wide range of program sessions and conference events.
Special recognition will be given to each lead and supporting sponsor during the conference including being listed in the Association’s official Conference Program, on posters displayed throughout the conference, and personally acknowledged at the Annual Awards Ceremony and Banquet. In addition, your sponsorship will be listed on the Association’s website and worldwide to Association members and friends.
Sponsorship Opportunities Lead and Supporting Sponsors
- Ethics Bowl National Championship $15,000 - $10,000
- Commemorative T-Shirts $10,000 - $ 5,000
- Team Luncheon $ 5,000 - $ 2,500
- Closing Reception
- International Conference Sponsor $15,000 - $10,000
- Keynote Address $ 5,000 - $2,500
- Awards Ceremony and Banquet
- Opening Reception $ 5,000 - $1000
- Mini Conference or Workshop
- Special Interest Section Luncheon Speaker
- Ethics Center Directors Summit Meeting
- Book and Resource Room
- Program Session Sponsor $ 1,000 - $500
- Author Book Signing and Reception
- Graduate Student Teaching Ethics Seminar
- Conference Breaks
To be recognized as a leader in ethics education, research, and practice please contact :
Stuart D. Yoak, Ph.D., Executive Director
Association for Practical and Professional Ethics