APPE Online – Ethics Across the World
The Association for Practical and Professional Ethics (APPE) is a comprehensive, international organization advancing scholarship, education, and practice in practical and professional ethics.
Through its individual and institutional members, APPE supports and trains the next generation of faculty and professionals, works to improve ethical conduct in the workplace, and to advance public dialogue in ethics and values.
The Association is now able to offer an online donation process.
Gifts to the Assocation for Practical and Professional Ethics help to fund APPE initiatives in the field of ethics and ethics education.
Some APPE programs funded by donations are: Awards for the Special Paper Competitions at the Annual Meeting; support and growth of the three Ethics Bowl programs: International Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl, Two Year College Ethics Bowl, and High School Ethics Bowl; and sponsorships for programming at the Annual Meeting.
You may give to the Association through the Give Now link below (credit card donations only) or by mailing your credit card information or check to the APPE Offices: 618 E. Third Street, Bloomington, IN 47405.
For more information or assistance, contact the APPE Office at (812) 855-6450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of the Association for Practical and Professional Ethics.
Spread the News
- October 10 Author Book Sumbissions Due **Extended to October 31, 2014**
- October 17 Program Submissions Due (except for Author Books and Paper Competitions) **Extended to October 31, 2014**
- November 3 Paper Competition Submissions
- November 28 End of Early Bird Registration
- December Notification of Program Presenters
- January 9 Deadline for Audio Visual Request Forms
- January 9 National IEB Team Registration ends
- January 9 Publisher Ads deadline
- January 16 End of On-Time Registration
- January 28 Hotel Reservations deadline
- January 30 Two Year Ethics Bowl National Registration ends
- February 4 Meal Reservations with Payment deadline
Follow us on Twitter @APPEonline!
Look for #APPE2015 to find live tweets from the 2015 APPE Annual Conference!
Those wishing to renew their Membership using a credit card: Click here for our Online Payment Portal.
For other information or payment options, please see: Member Benefits
Current Members - Follow the link below to access the Membership Directory and Profiles in Ethics. You will need the log in information that was sent to you in your renewal acknowledgement letter. If you need assistance, contact the APPE office at email@example.com or 812-855-6450.
Upcoming Events24th Annual International Conference at the Hilton Orange County, Costa Mesa Hotel in Costa Mesa, California
Feb. 19 – 22, 2015
Please see our: Hotel information page for reservations!
Annual Conference Registration OPEN!
Gifts to the Association for Practical and Professional Ethics help fund APPE initiatives in the field of ethics and ethics education. Please, click the Give Now button below to donate by credit card.
Members in the News
Please, see our new Members in the News page for updated information on current members.